Become a Sex Worker Festival Sponsor!
Contact: Carol Leigh 415-751-1659, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve by: April 13th
(Extended deadlines - Please call.)
Dear Arts Fest Supporter,
We are writing to request that your company join the San Francisco Sex Worker Arts Fest as one of the sponsors, as a vendor in our crafts faire and/or as an advertiser in our festival program.
The SF Sex Worker Film & Arts Festival has been part of Bay Area culture since 1999 and has a following in this area, and across the US. This would be a great chance for you to increase visibility amongst our audience. We would very much appreciate your support for this project! The Festival has been very important for an important Bay Area community that is otherwise marginalized. Please visit our website at http://www.bayswan.org/swfest.html to learn more. We also have non-profit sponsorship, providing sex education and we seek tax-deductible donations for our education projects. We also approciate any size tax deductible donations, so please consider that as well.
The festival will take place from May 1-8, with films at the Roxie on May 6th and 7th. We will have a crafts fair and tabling opportunities during this week at a small cost as well. We invite you to be a sponsor, advertiser and/or vendor.
We ask for a contribution from your company, on a sliding scale basis, starting at:
$100.00 for non-profits
$150.00 for smaller businesses budgets under $300,00.00
$300.00 for Larger businesses with budgets over $300,000.00
$500.00 for Larger businesses with budgets over $500,000.00
* Complementary pass to a party with Kitten on The Keys at our Opening Party or the Closing Party, Burlesque Show with Big Burlesque and Harlem Shake among others
* 25% off advertising and vendor tables
* Your logo as a sponsor in our program and on our website
* We will place your brochures on a sponsor table for our guests
* Visit our website for specs and further info at http://www.bayswan.org/swfest/sponsorinfo.html
* $200 for table space during 5 events including opening and closing parties, performances at Femina Potens Thursday and Tuesday (at a location TBA) as well as our day of classes at "Whore College."
* Individual tabling opportunities for specific events at various fees.
* Reserve your space by phone or email by April 15th. 415-751-1659 email@example.com
* Visit our website for specs and further info at http://www.bayswan.org/swfest/vendorinfo.html
* $100 for business card size -2" x 3.5" horizontal or vertical-(We can create an ad from your business card)
* $175 Double size (4" w x 3.5 h”
* Visit our website for specs and further info at http://www.bayswan.org/swfest/adspecs.html
* Reserve your space by phone or email by April 13th. 415-751-1659 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to have your support and would very much appreciate being able to list you as one of our sponsors, merchants and advertisers.